Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eat Pray Love

You have to read my post before I tell you how many stars...

I won't write any spoilers in my review, however, if you know me and we have any similarities in movie taste then I doubt you'll even want to watch this movie by the time you finish reading this. Very brief summary as follows: woman goes to sleep one night, decides she's unhappy because a medicine man in Bali told her she would be and then she goes on a "life journey" to find herself. Julia Roberts' wardrobe in the movie was more fitting of a street urchin in ______ <--insert name of third world country here, the plot was just kind of stupid which makes me wonder if Hollywood is really that desperate for ideas, and the acting was just very bland and lackluster. The only thing I actually liked was the images of the food when she was in Italy...it made me hungry and crave spaghetti. Long story short: don't waste your time. 1 star

1 comment:

  1. Eu odiei esse filme :(
    Perda de tempo! E ainda eles filmaram as piores partes da India. Eles nem precisam ficar mostrando o que tem de ruim em outros paĆ­ses, podia mostrar as partes bonitas pra tentar salvar um pouco o filme...

    ReplyDelete