Friday, May 8, 2009

Star Trek

Ok, so let me start off my blog by saying...this one time, Israel is right. I did rate Wolverine a bit high. I'm dropping my rating of Wolverine to 3.5 stars. For those of you who don't like me changing my mind, well too bad. I'm the one writing the review here, not you. Moving on...



So I thought this movie was done extremely well. I liked the cast a lot more than I thought I would. I did have my reservations about William Shatner not being cast as Captain Kirk (bloated body and all) but those doubts were quickly forgotten when the movie started. This film doesn't waste time to grab your attention, and it manages to keep it throughout the entire showing. I was never really a fan of the original Star Trek series following the "Next Generation" series more, but fan or not there is no denying this is a fantastic movie. It's filled with amazing action sequences, drama, comedy, and much more. You're crazy if you don't go watch this movie! 4 STARS!!

4 comments:

  1. why'd you use a cheap knockoff version of my picture?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's better actually...a better side by side comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too small...and copycat. you're better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had that picture picked out and waiting on the shelf for this review for hours before you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete