Sunday, May 3, 2009

X-Men Origins: Wolverine




I went and saw this movie on Friday when it came out. This is definitely a 4 star movie, I thought it was great. It really did a good job of living up to the name of the movie. It goes through explaining the development of "Wolverine". If you are a fan of the Wolverine character you'll like this movie. Initially, after the movie, I found myself saying "I really wish they would have shown more of the other characters" but then I remembered, that the movie is called Wolverine and if they would have shown more of the other mutants it would have just been another X-men movie. I think they did a good job of balancing it. Go watch this movie if you are an X-men fan...actually, go watch it even if you're not. You'll like it!

2 comments:

  1. Quero muito assistir! Sou fã de wolverine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think they might do a sequel? Is the Magneto movie still in the works?

    ReplyDelete